WHY I LOVE BEING ALONE?

18:15:00


Hello babes, 
at first I want to apologize, for not saying holla for a whole week. Jeez, I'm the worst, but I work night shift and do a lot over times and am not even up for a workout, yet alone write a new blog post. So I'll try to write another one later today and plan it on someday in the middle of a week, so this place doesn't turn into a ghost town again. So, really sorry about being mute for a week! But let's move along to this post. Why I enjoy being alone? Wow, that's a good question. I know I always wanted to have a blog, where I would express my opinions and do some beauty posts and weight loss topics, but now I'm just mostly on expressing myself alone. 


To be quite honest, I spent a lot of time explaining myself. I still do, it's a real disease in my opinion. And maybe that is one of the things that are making me want to lock myself in my bedroom and be alone and enjoy the silence, or some songs. But that's not the main thing, that would make me feel this certain way. People these days aren't just moving forward on their journey and even though we are in twenty first century, they still suck and ain't worried for learning and becoming better. But let's cut this bullshit blaming others. 

Being alone is actually a great learning lesson. I know so many people that aren't used to be alone. They have people all the time around them, aren't independent and just need to have people around them. Now listen to me, it's not anything bad. Don't try to tell me I said that. No. But being alone is taking some tough time, because you are left alone with your thoughts, you alone have to keep yourself company and if you are not learning from this experience, you are doing it world. 


I admit it, I used to hate to be on my own before. I have moments, when I just want to be around people and then, I hate to be around people. Might be a borderline thing, might be completely normal, not picking sides, to be honest. We all, at least I hope so, have these moments, when everyone annoys you and you really enjoy the time you have for yourself. But for me, it means more than just sleeping in, eating in bed or binge watching your favorite show. I fucking love me time. I've learned a lot from me times than I ever did trough a high school. 

There is just too many options how to become better person and sometimes, sticking around and hanging out with the same people isn't moving you any further. Sometimes I even't heard, that if you actually meet new people now and then, you will learn a lot. I am socially awkward, so meeting new people or saying hi to a stranger on a street is quite a big thing. But, internet friend are fine for me pretty much, yeah. 


But to be honest, let's put all the learnings and positive benefits from learning all new things about yourself and from the alone time. I enjoy being alone for simple things; not having to go out for whole day, staying late in PJ's, cooking myself lunch in my underwear or naked, being able to pick whatever movie I want whenever I want, not having the need to make compromis about when we will eat, what will we eat, what will we do. Being alone is just much more freeing to me, then being in a relationship or having my friends constantly around me. But, I do enjoy having them around me. 

But honestly, who would enjoy to be crowded with many people on a party after a week in a work, where you have hundreds of people around you for ten hours straight. I mean, that's pretty exhausting isn't it? 
What do you enjoy doing in your me time? 
All the love, 
Nikola

You Might Also Like

8 komentářů

  1. Sometimes being alone is tonic, a remedy for the what the world can do to a person, but sometimes I want to be in a crowd. I work downtown in a medium sized midwest US city and I love walking around at lunch, the herd like solidarity, the anonymity, can be soothing as well.

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Indeed! Sometimes I just love to be crowded in a city and on other days, I love not to speak to anybody and let my inner soul shine trough and play :)x

      Vymazat
  2. When I get tired on an evening, being alone can be wonderful, even just making conversation is too tiring. Being with people is great, but sometimes alone time is essential.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Excellent post.I agree to the fact that spending alone gives you an opportunity to commune with yourself..

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Excellent post.I agree to the fact that spending alone gives you an opportunity to commune with yourself..

    OdpovědětVymazat

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe