6 DESTINATIONS I WANT TO VISIT BEFORE 2017 ENDS

14:35:00


Hello babes, 
as promised I really outdid myself and did plan a post for you, and because I work near airport and see the planes just landing or just flying out there somewhere, I am really craving being on a plane and travelling somewhere. And that's exactly the reason, why I did the list of destinations I really want to visit before the next year ends! 
Some destinations I want to visit are pretty common and I might already visited them in the past and just want to visit the place again. Don't blame me, I miss London so badly. But let's get straight into the list and I would love to hear what places YOU want to visit. ♥

 
At first I wanted to write something like, London! But I actually plan my vacation in summer as a whole United Kingdom, I want to get there for Dunkirk premiere and hopefully for a red carpet, if there's going to be any, so London it will be for few days for sure! When I was there last time, I didn't see much of London, even though we stayed for over a week. We just did the same basic things, as travelling to certain places, shopping and eating. Nothing more and I don't think I explored London enough. But I also want to visit Brighton, Manchester, maybe Glasgow and some other places. For me, UK is really appealing and I wanted to study here (which is still in consideration), so being the little weirdo and instead of going to a sea, I want to go to this place. 

Place I actually never wanted to visit, but do now is Paris. I started to crave to explore this city in past few weeks, be really basic and go see the Eiffel Tower, have a nice pictures taken, go to museums and see the finest arts, try some french cousine. I've been in France already, once in Nice and once in Avignon back in 2010 and I loved Nice so badly. So even all the hype Paris has been getting from all the romantic people, I just want to get down there for art and fine places. 


A place I really need to visit is Norway or Sweden, I would like to go to both contries, so maybe I'll just spend few days in Sweden and few days in Norway and maybe as stupid as it might sound, I want to camp in the nature, enjoy all the beauty it has to offer and just stay hell out of the cities. As much as my country has nice places to offer, there's nothing better than the cold nordic countries and their nature. 

This place will be probably like an option, if I have enough money, but I'd love to get back to Callela, town in Spain with the most beautiful memories on my second holiday near the sea, with sunburn and the finest diarrhea you get from drinking not bottled water ever. I would like to have a trip to Barcelona and explore all the places, take a proper picture infront of Sagrada Familia and more. 


As much travelling trough Europe and the Globe is fancy, I want to explore Moravia in my country, the part of the Czech Republic is well known for wine, warmer weather and nice people. I've never been down there, I've never went to Brno and never visited the vinery and my wine-born region of Palava. So, definitely have to get down there, drink enough wine and enjoy the nice location.

I have a dear friend thanks to One Direction in Austria and although I've been already in Vienna, I am planning to go there in December, meet her, get to know her even more and probably give Vienna another chance to like the place. Because I didn't quite enjoy the city when I was there last time.

So what are your places you want to visit? 

All the love,

as always

Nikola

You Might Also Like

3 komentářů

  1. My bucket list is endless. Everyday it grows, I have such an intense wanderlust inside me.

    When you visit the UK make sure you add Liverpool to that list. The Albert Dock is incredible and there are so many bars, cafes and restaurants. It's a a very face paced and vibrant city with a lot on offer. It's like a mini London :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Paris is definitely a place to visit.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. I have so many places I want to visit, I had to create a separate page on my blog called Wanderlust haha. I really want to visit Greece, Cuba, Paris and Tokyo. Great list. I'm your newest follower! xx

    cocobellablog.com

    OdpovědětVymazat

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe